
Here I am sitting in my office @ night…Thinking hard about life....How it changed from a college life to strict professional life…...How tiny pocket money changed to huge monthly pay checks but then why it gives less happiness? How a few local denim jeans changed to new branded wardrobe, but then why’s there less time to use them?How a single plate of samosa changed to a full Pizza or burger, but then why there is less hunger? How a small coffee shop changed to cafe coffee day, but then why its feels like shop is far away?
How a limited prepaid card changed to postpaid package, but then why there are less calls & more messages? How a general class journey changed to Flight journey, but then why there are less vacations for enjoyment?.How a old assembled desktop changed to new branded laptop, but then why there is less time to put it on? How a big bunch of friends changed to office mate, but then why we always feel lonely n miss those college frnz?
As much as I love the fact that I am done with school and College it makes me sad as I miss those days the most, I absolutely loved it when I was there. I learned a lot about life, give and take, friendship, priorities, but most importantly I gained trust and faith in myself.
I am very grateful for the experiences I had at that time and the friends that I still continue to have in my life. Not to mention, the obvious, a degree that I am able to put to good use.
Now my life is about News, Reporting, Home, etc...In short, A lot more responsibility. So, every now and again, I enjoy a walk down memory lane. That's one thing about experiences, you can relive them as often as you like.
Then came the loveliest part of my life the 3 years of graduation and 1 year of Journalism from a small college but with big dreams. Even though they were the toughest, the hard parts had nothing to do with the academics though. I did a lot of growing, changing and learning when I was in college But I do miss being able to see my friends basically whenever I wanted to,
I miss dancing with the naughtiest team in college and going to random places without any prior planning, I miss all the free food events, I miss meeting great people during my journalism session. I miss those small parties at Eat Street, Café coffee Day, DurgamChevurulu. I miss conversations about how Tuesdays turned into the new Thursday, how Thursday turned into the new Friday, and how Friday and Saturday nights started to suck.
I miss those times waiting for bus,
I miss bunking the college nd watching movie,
I miss the imitating session of our teachers,
I miss those silly fights at coffee day,
I miss the time I felt love for the first time,
I miss fresher and farewell parties,
I miss the silly panipuri race.
And I actually miss being so so so so busy. Working now I'm not as busy as I was when I was still in college......
n
well one word is enough for blog and ibn live activity "diversified"
ReplyDelete