Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love the rain….don’t you?


I still remember that beautiful day in my life….. I woke up happy, the sky was grey but yet beautiful it was about to rain and I love to walk in rain as everyone do…..Its the perfect weather calm and cold especially when……I have got no worries, I feel no pain but I just wanna take a walk in the rain…..A walk in the rain and myfeet in the mud, a patter of raindrops fall on my face as I look above…….the streets of Delhi were flooded I wade my way through like a little kid lost in wonder and I was feeling if I can dance without tripping, if I can just sing one more time…then I thank the rain for washing my face with the chilling water which u can feel through your soul and then i walked on and on and on…….

As the water drop was falling down my face I felt as nothing can touch me, I kept walking as if I have no place to be I was wishing it could last forever the feeling of complete warmness. I felt that every drop that fell on surface of my skin has some plan of its own, no matter how fast I was walking it was catching me….No matter how hard my day was but still I felt great and that day I came to know that I love the rain…...don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment